Non-Profit Solicitation Form
Must be received 14 calendar days prior to activity
All requests for physical presence on company property for the purpose of signature solicitation must be submitted in writing using the approved form.
Mail or Scan and Email This Request Form to:
Rosauers Supermarkets, Inc.
Non-Profit Solicitation Request
Attn: Community Engagement Committee
P.O Box 9000
Spokane, Washington 99209-9000
Rosauers reserves the right, to the extent permitted by law, to refuse any application to solicit. Two 5-Hour solicitation shifts are allowed. Subsequent requests will be considered but will not be granted before a minimum of twenty-eight (28) days has expired since the end of the last solicitation. Only one non-profit solicitor may be on the property at any given time.
RULES OF CONDUCT
To provide a safe and comfortable environment for our customers, solicitors must adhere to the
following rules or be subject to immediate expulsion from the property:
- Non-profit solicitations allowed on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays ONLY.
- Solicitors must check in with the Store Manager and provide proof of identity prior to any solicitation activity.
- Solicitation must be orderly and not interfere in any way with business activities.
- Solicitors must remain near a self-provided table within the approved boundary area which is specific to, and approved for each company location by the Store Manager.
- Solicitation must not impede the flow of traffic, either vehicular or pedestrian, particularly at the entrance or exit areas of the store.
- Solicitors must treat every customer with courtesy and respect.
- Aggressive tactics by solicitors considered offensive to customers are strictly forbidden.
- Table signage is allowed, but must first be approved by store management.
I have read and understand the Rosauers Supermarkets, Inc. Solicitation Policy, including the Rules of Conduct, and agree to adhere to those rules.