At Rosauers, we take our role of being a good corporate citizen very seriously. We take an active role in our communities by being involved with and supporting numerous activities, events, clubs, civic organizations and licensed non-profit groups that help to improve the quality of life in the cities and towns where we do business.
As a grocery store, our giving philosophy focuses first on requests by licensed 501C-3 non-profit organizations that help provide the basics of food and shelter for those in need.
Our second area of giving emphasizes corporate support for civic and licensed non-profit organization events and programs that build a broader sense of community.
Finally, we consider other requests based on their individual merits in helping to enrich and improve quality of life within the communities we serve.
Our policy has an objective of investing our philanthropic dollars in a manner that is most effective in making a significant and positive difference within our communities.
Our objective in investing is to effectively make a significant and positive difference within our communities. Please submit your request as early as possible, minimum 7 business days advance notice required.
As a grocery store, our focus for philanthropic giving is:
- Licensed 501C-3 non-profit organizations that help provide the basics of food and shelter for those in need.
- Support for civic and licensed non-profit events and programs that build a broader sense of community.
- Finally, we consider other requests based on their individual merits in helping to enrich and improve quality of life within the communities we serve.
Request a Donation
Download A PDF Form to Submit Here.
or send us a letter with:
Date and Description of Your Event
Details of your request (i.e., product, sponsorship)
Please submit your letter at least two weeks prior to your need by date.
You may mail, fax or email your letter of request:
P.O. Box 9000
Spokane, WA 99209-9000
Attn: Donation Request
Subject: Donation Request
All requests are reviewed by our Community Marketing & Impact Committee which meets twice per month. Based on that schedule, you will receive a response within two weeks of the date we receive your request.
Due to the volume of requests received, we must limit organizations to a grant of one donation per year.
Only one group is authorized to solicit on premises at a time and must be pre-authorized by store management or the corporate office for signature gathering solicitation. Minimum 14 business day advance notice required. Certain dates may not be available due to in-store promotions and preference may be given to long standing community partners during certain date ranges. Two requests are allowed per group per year. A minimum of 28 days is required between the finish of one request and the start of another.
- Distribution of local ballot issue information is permitted
- Personal solicitation, or distribution of materials by or for political candidates is not permitted
- Aggressive solicitors will be trespassed from the store
- Solicitation by non-profits preferably Thursday – Sunday
- Solicitations for cash are not allowed except the annual Salvation Army Kettle Drive
- Click below to submit a form for Non-Profit Solicitations
- Signature gathering is permitted Monday-Wednesday only
- Signature gatherer must provide identification prior to any approved soliciting
- A maximum of 2 issues or initiatives may be solicited at one time.
- Click below to submit a form for Signature Gathering Solicitations